The RPNA held its Board meeting on 8/18. Key takeaways are as follows:
- Help make RP a great place to live and shape the activities in the neighborhood! The RPNA needs to fill 8 open Board seats for the 2023-24 term. If you are interested, send a 1-paragraph candidate statement by October 15 to firstname.lastname@example.org. See more details in the RP Review on Page 6 here: https://riverparksacramento.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/RPReview_8_22_web.pdf
- Get paid to coordinate the RP Review! The RPNA has created a paid position ($200/issue) to coordinate the RP Review and make sure it has the right articles. If you are interested, send a ~1/2 page description of why you want to fill this role and your qualifications to TonyMader@GMail.com by October 10. Tony can also answer any questions.
- All residents are welcome to join a Neighborhood Open House and RPNA Membership Drive being hosted by Fatima and Joe Thompson at 5301 Sandburg on Sunday, October 23 from 2-5pm. Come meet and mingle with your neighbors, check the status of your RPNA membership, and sign-up/renew. More information will be included in a flyer in the October RP Review. Questions: email@example.com
- On October 29 at 11am at Caleb Elementary, there will be a presentation of a bench dedicated in memory of Shelley Hescock.
- Get your decorations ready; the RPNA is preparing for an epic holiday lights competition, which will take place on the weekend before Christmas, December 17-18. More details will be included in the October RP Review.
Our next board meeting is 10/20 at 7:30pm via Zoom and will also serve as our Fall General Meeting and include additional information such as an update on RPNA’s finances. All residents are welcome to join, and we will distribute an agenda in advance with instructions for how to join.