RPNA has linked to a new online membership system, please click below to join and you will be redirected to an external website managed by Wild Apricot.
The purpose of the River Park Neighborhood Association (RPNA) is to:
- Enhance the livability of the River Park community by establishing and maintaining an open line of communication with, and acting as liaison between, the neighborhood, government agencies, and other neighborhoods and associations.
- Provide an open process by which all members of the neighborhood may involve themselves in the affairs of the neighborhood.
- Recognize that the property of this association is irrevocably dedicated to charitable and public benefit purposes only.
Benefits of River Park Neighborhood Association membership include:
- Financial support for the 4th of July Celebration, Pops in the Park, annual meetings and other events.
- Support of the neighborhood patrol and an active participation with law enforcement.
- Voting privileges in the Association and eligibility for candidacy in RPNA elections.
- Providing opportunities with new and existing businesses in River Park.
- Development and distribution of the RP Review, the neighborhood’s newsletter.
- Supporting a community by bringing people together in informal and formal settings to meet each other and discuss relevant issues.
Community involvement and Clubs:
- Garden Club – The River Park Garden Club started in 1951. We invite all who are interested in promoting and encouraging the beautification of the neighborhood to become members.
- Mothers Club – The River Park Mothers Club began in 1954. It is a great way to meet your neighbors, find new friends and have fun. The club is open to any mothers who live in River Park.
- Tree Canopy Project – This neighborhood program is co-sponsored by the RPNA, the Garden Club, the Sacramento Tree Foundation, Caleb Greenwood School, SMUD, and our local councilmember. Our goal is to restore and enhance the tree canopy in River Park.
For more information on the above listed clubs and community organizations please visit: