Skip to content
Check your membership status by emailing RPNAMembership@gmail.com! Renewing your membership or becoming a new member of the RPNA is easy! You can join online, via mail, or in person:
Online: Complete the form below. You will be redirected to PayPal to submit your payment information.
By Mail: Complete the membership form located here, and mail a check payable to the River Park Neighborhood Association, PO BOX 19866, Sacramento, CA 95819
In Person: Attend one of our monthly meetings on the third Thursday of every month at Fremont Presbyterian Church room #210, or one of our bi-annual general meetings.
The purpose of the River Park Neighborhood Association is to:
- Enhance the livability of the River Park community by establishing and maintaining an open line of communication with, and acting as liaison between, the neighborhood, government agencies, and other neighborhoods and associations.
- Provide an open process by which all members of the neighborhood may involve themselves in the affairs of the neighborhood.
- Recognize that the property of this association is irrevocably dedicated to charitable and public benefit purposes, and no part of the net income or assets of this association shall ever inure to the benefit of any Board member (including officers thereof) or voting member or to the benefit of any private person.
Benefits of River Park Neighborhood Association membership include:
- Voting privileges in the Association and eligibility for candidacy in RPNA elections.
- Provides financial support to offset costs of neighborhood events like the 4th of July Celebration, Pops In the Park, annual meetings, and others.
- Provides support for the neighborhood patrol and an active participation with law enforcement to improve safety and their presence in River Park.
- Provides support for an organization strengthens our community by bringing people together in informal and formal settings to meet each other and talk about relevant issues.
- Provides support for an organization that works with new and existing businesses in River Park to better serve our needs.
- Provides financial support for the RP Review, the neighborhood’s newspaper.